Tuesday, October 10, 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
Free for WMG members; $15.00 for non-members
Video has the potential to connect you with book lovers and buyers like no other medium can. In fact, 45 percent of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week; your book may as well get in on the act. Video is a powerful way to find an audience, show off your expertise, and engage fans.
Join Paula Rizzo, an Emmy award-winning television producer and best-selling author of Listful Thinking and Listful Living, and a media trainer, on how to produce compelling video content and prepare to dazzle on camera.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Tips for creating dynamic videos that will impress the media and book buyers
- How to deliver compelling, memorable, and provocative interviews
- Best practices for creating storylines that are newsworthy and interesting
- How to use video as a marketing and publicity tool to secure media and attract book buyers
- Dos and don’ts of video production
This is a ✏️WMG Lunch & Learn✏️ event! WMG Lunch & Learns are part of a series of midday events designed to help you learn, grow, and connect in only 60 minutes.
All proceeds from this event support the Women's Media Group Educational Foundation.
About the speaker:
Paula Rizzo is an Emmy Award–winning television producer, bestselling author of Listful Thinking and Listful Living, media-training coach, speaker, LinkedIn Learning Instructor, host of the live-stream show Inside Scoop, and creator of the popular online training Media-Ready Author.